Workshops & Webinars
These online workshops and webinars are Government Subsidised and run on behalf of Business Station Inc for the ASBAS Program that was created to increase the digital capacity of small business owners across Australia.
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND:
✔️ Must have a registered ABN
✔️ Must be located in WA, NT or QLD
✔️ Must not have more than 19 staff
✔️ Must not be a not-for-profit
To learn more about Business Station and the ASBAS program click here.
ASBAS Workshops & Webinars
This interactive workshop explores the latest features of Instagram for Business, including reels and stories, with tips on how to successfully implement them in your Instagram marketing strategy to grow your brand’s reach and visibility.
Kasia will also be sharing her top tips and tricks for creating lasting connections and making the newest trends work in your favour on Instagram.
This interactive workshop explores one of the coolest new features available for ecommerce businesses on the gram – Instagram Shopping!
Kasia will go through how it works, how you can set it up for your brand for success, and tips on how to maximise use of Instagram shopping as part of your Instagram for Business Strategy.
In this session designed for any business owner who wants to make the most of their online presence, you will learn:
– How the use of Facebook (& Instagram) has changed in this past year
– How to grow your business from anywhere using Facebook
– How to connect with new customers and create lasting relationships
– The latest trends and updates and how to get visibility by using them
– Tips on how to create content to make your brand stand out on these channels